</ valid for the website run in domains and subdomains www.silevis.com >
§ 1 GENERAL INFORMATION
- The administrator of the website www.silevis.com is Silevis Software Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, a Polish company with its registered seat in Kielce (25-007), Henryka Sienkiewicza 17/3 Street entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kielce, X Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000215991, NIP: 6572617354, share capital PLN 50,000.00, e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter referred as: Administrator).
- The Administrator's website uses "cookies". "Cookies" (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on user's end device and are intended for using the website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number. If the users do not change their browser settings, they give consent to their use.
§ 2 TYPES OF COOKIES
- The installation of "cookies" is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Administrator's website. The cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
- The website uses two basic types of cookies:
- "session" (session cookies),
- "fixed" (persistent cookies).
- Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
- Persistent cookies are stored on the user's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- The following types of cookies are used on the Administrator's website:
- Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on your end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (=web browser).
- Persistent cookies are stored on your end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by you.
§ 3 THE PURPOSE
- The Administrator's website uses "cookies" in particular to:
- prepare statistics that help to learn about the preferences and behavior of users. The analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends. Statistics are also used to evaluate the website and its functionality.
- maintain user sessions and other users sessions, to store preferences, consents, etc., so that users do not have to enter he same information every time they visit Administrator's website,
- determine users profiles to display tailored advertising materials, in particular by Google, Facebook and other partners.
- Cookies placed on the user's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website Administrator.
§ 4 COOKIES SETTINGS
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows the storage of "cookies" on the end device by default. All users can change their cookies settings at any time. The settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the end device. Every web browser gives a range of options for enabling or deleting cookies.
- Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings used by the user. More information about the cookies may be available in the tools or settings section, directly in the user's web browser (such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari etc.)