</ valid for the website run in domains and subdomains www.silevis.com >
§ 1 GENERAL INFORMATION
- The controller of personal data is Silevis Software Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, a Polish company with its registered seat in Kielce (25-007), Henryka Sienkiewicza 17/3 Street entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kielce, X Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000215991, NIP: 6572617354, share capital PLN 50,000.00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred as: "Controller").
- Controller pays great attention to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the processed personal data, in particular, so that personal data is processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("GDPR").
- In all matters concerning data protection please contact Controller via email@example.com or telephone: +48 533 433 243. Controller attaches great importance to the protection of privacy and confidentiality of personal data processed regarding conducted business, including data entered by users into electronic forms on the website and its subpages.
- Personal data collected by the Controller are:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject,
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed,
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
§ 2 PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION AND THE LEGAL BASIS
- Each time the purpose, scope and recipients of personal data processed by Controller depend on whether the subject of data protection is a website user or a potential or current customer or partner of the Controller. Users of the website can browse through subpages of the website without providing personal data.
- Personal data are processed in order to:
- answer all questions and requests sent through the electronic forms and using contact addresses published on the website, including interactive windows (Article 6 point 1 f GDPR),
- establish cooperation with the Controller, verify data and prepare an offer at the specific request of the user to conclude a potential agreement (Article 6 point 1 b) GDPR),
- adapt and develop the website's functionalities, including its structure and content to the needs of its users, create aggregated statistics, and preserve the security and quality of services provided by the Controller (Article 6 point 1 f) GDPR),
- investigate or safeguard against possible claims (Article 6 point 1 f) GDPR),
- fulfill legal obligations by the Controller such as accounting and taxes, and for archival purposes (Article 6 point 1 c) GDPR),
- Providing the personal data is voluntary, however, failure to do so may prevent, depending on the specific case, the conclusion of a contract, use of selected services within the service and its functionality on the website.
§ 3 THE SCOPE OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
- The Controller may process various personal data depending on the purpose and legal basis of the processing.
- Controller may process, in particular, the following categories of personal data which were provided by the website's user: name and surn, e-mail address, contact number, details of contact persons from company, IP address, other data provided by the user in the contact forms and other data necessary to achieve the purposes referred to in § 2.
§ 4 THE PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
- The period of personal data processing depends on the purpose and legal basis of the processing.
- Personal data obtained through the contact forms or addresses indicated for communication will be processed for the duration of the communication or until an objection to the processing is raised, but not longer than 5 years from the date of the last contact, unless another legal basis for the processing of personal data applies.
- The personal data of contractors or clients will be processed for the duration of the agreement, and after this period for the time necessary to comply with the law and to establish, investigate or defend against any claims.
- Personal data processed in order to fulfill the legal obligations of the Controller will be processed for the period resulting from the relevant legal provisions.
§ 5 CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
- The recipients of the personal data may be: Controller's business partners, employees or subcontractors, technology providers, consulting, accounting or legal providers.
- Personal data may be transferred to a third country outside the European Economic Area or to an international organization only in the event and on the terms provided for in applicable regulations, in particular GDPR.
- The website contains links to external websites (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn). The Controller recommends all users to read the privacy policies of each external site, as they are not in any way subject to the Controller's responsibility.
- Personal data will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
§ 6 RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT
- Every user whose personal data is processed by the Controller is entitled to:
- access the data,
- rectify the data,
- restrict the processing of the data,
- erase the data,
- transfer the data,
- object to the processing of data which takes place on the basis of the Controller's legitimate interest,
- withdraw the consent (where processing is based on consent) at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The users whose data are processed have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (postal address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland).